2010 is the world-class relational database management system (RDBMS) for the
Microsoft Windows platform, it is all about simplicity, with ready-to-go
templates to get you going and powerful tools that stay relevant as yourdata
grows, designed for building small- to medium-scale database applications. It
empowering you to make the most of your
information- even if you're not a database expert.
It offer plenty of templates that allow users to
create databases, tables, queries, forms and reports with a simple one click
you track inventory, customer information and data trends with ready-to-use
templates. There are many standardized
templates which can be used in creating commonly used documents.
The cool thing about this
- It will Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections.
- Having professional designs using Office themes and faster and easier than ever before with more pre-built database templates.
- Use the simplified Expression Builder.
Here I will share an
example to create a new database using a template, the steps are:
- Select New tab from the left panel of Access 2010 and choose a Template from the available templates.( you can also choose templates from the Office.com templates)
- After choosing the template (as I choose blank database) on the right panel of access 2010 you will see the create button click on button.
- Now the new database will be opened in the Access client window.
- By default you have 1 table named Table1, you can change the name of table by Right click on Table1 and choose design view, a pop-up will open contain the name of table you can change it give the name click ok to save the table.
- Now you Database is ready to use having one table named StudentRecord.